The Ambler Learning Center provides a wealth of technology resources.
Table of Contents
The Ambler Learning Center is a state-of-the art computer facility providing technology resources and support to students, faculty and staff at the Ambler Campus seven days a week.
Special features include:
- 72,000 square-foot, three-story building
- 230 computer workstations
- 300-seat auditorium/smart lecture hall
- 65-seat tech center with software applications serving all academic disciplines
- Four computer classrooms/15 smart classrooms
- 12 Esports gaming computers and chairs
- Institutional Research and Assessment testing facility
- Faculty Educational Technology Laboratory
- Drafting studio
- Student breakout room
- Help Desk/PC Clinic
- Wireless access throughout
The Ambler Campus Technology Center is located in Room 106 of the Learning Center Building. It is a computer facility (PC and Mac) with a Help Desk, printing, plotting, and scanning facilities. The hours of operation are as follows:
Monday, November 23 through Wednesday, November 25
8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday November 26 through Sunday, November 29
Closed (University Holiday - Thanksgiving)
Monday, November 30
Regular Fall 2020 semester hours resume with Ambler Learning Center reopening at 7:30 am.
Beginning on Monday, November 30, our closing time will change to 5:30 pm from Monday to Thursday.
Normal Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Note: Hours vary during intersessions and holidays.
- Breakout Room, Room 115 – Smart conference technology room with seating for two people. Reservations to use this space must be made in advance at temple-ambler.libcal.com.
- Flat panel displays, cable television and Four Winds digital signage in common areas.
- 300-seat multi-purpose lecture hall and event space
- Theater capabilities and green rooms
- Sound equipment/mixing board, etc.
- Duplex printing with student free printing quota (color available)
- Large format plotting
- Wide format scanning
Note: Laser duplex printing available in all classrooms.
- PC laptop loaner program
- Faculty Support facility with two PC computers and 1 Apple computer
- Technical consulting services on Canvas, TurningPoint, Zoom, PowerPoint, Adobe and other instructional applications by appointment at main campus. Reservations to use this room must be made in advance at catbooking.temple.edu.
- Staff/Student consultant help area (six days/week) offering consulting services
- PC Clinic assisting with computer repairs, Spyware and virus removal