The Ambler Learning Center provides a wealth of technology resources.
Table of Contents
The Ambler Learning Center is a state-of-the art computer facility providing technology resources and support to students, faculty and staff at the Ambler Campus seven days a week.
Special features include:
- 72,000 square-foot, three-story building
- 230 computer workstations
- 300-seat auditorium/smart lecture hall
- 65-seat tech center with software applications serving all academic disciplines
- Four computer classrooms/15 smart classrooms
- 12 Esports gaming computers and chairs
- Institutional Research and Assessment testing facility
- Faculty Educational Technology Laboratory
- Drafting studio
- Student breakout room
- Help Desk/PC Clinic
- Wireless access throughout
Ambler Campus Technology (ACT) Center
Learning Center Room 106
The Ambler Campus Technology Center is located in Room 106 of the Learning Center Building. It is a computer facility (PC and Mac) with a Help Desk, printing, plotting, and scanning facilities.
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am to 10:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Intersession and Summer Hours
Beginning Thursday, May 6:
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Note: The computer lab is closed, or the hours may vary, on holidays, breaks, semester intercessions and on Wellness Days. Please call the ACT Center for details.
Need help during other hours? Visit here to learn how to Chat with an ITS professional: tuhelp.temple.edu
- Breakout Room, Room 115 – Smart conference technology room with seating for two people. Reservations to use this space must be made in advance at temple-ambler.libcal.com.
- Flat panel displays, cable television and Four Winds digital signage in common areas.
- 300-seat multi-purpose lecture hall and event space
- Theater capabilities and green rooms
- Sound equipment/mixing board, etc.
- Duplex printing with student free printing quota (color available)
- Large format plotting
- Wide format scanning
Note: Laser duplex printing available in all classrooms.
- PC laptop loaner program
- Faculty Support facility with two PC computers and 1 Apple computer
- Technical consulting services on Canvas, TurningPoint, Zoom, PowerPoint, Adobe and other instructional applications by appointment at main campus. Reservations to use this room must be made in advance at catbooking.temple.edu.
- Staff/Student consultant help area (six days/week) offering consulting services
- PC Clinic assisting with computer repairs, Spyware and virus removal