Connect to the internet, request telephone service or learn how to access your office computer from off-campus.
Spring 2019 Residence Hall Move-in:
Returning with the same computer or devices?
Just reconnect to the TUresnet or TUresnetextra wireless network or to the wired network as you did in the fall.
Are you a new student? Are you returning with new equipment?
See the Wireless in Residence Hall page for instructions.
Need assistance with your residence hall internet connection?
Please call or visit the Help Desk during the hours listed below:
- Thursday, January 10 and Friday, January 11
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 12 and Sunday January 13
Hours: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
The Help Desk is located on the first floor of the TECH Center. The phone number is 215-204-8000.
Please also see our normal Help Desk hours.
Secure Your Device
- Classification and Handling of Protected Data
- Data Classification Grid
- Storage and Cloud Approved Usage
- Encryption Guidelines
- Departmental/Research Data - TUcloud
- Secure File Transfer - TUsafesend
Did you know that...
- Temple supports more that 2,700 Wireless Access Points across its campuses.
- Temple sees more than 1 million wireless authentications per day.
- Temple supports more than 55,500 Ethernet connections access its campuses.