Ensemble Video is an Enterprise Media Content System used at Temple University.
Ensemble Video is a web-based multimedia content management system that enables efficient, coordinated, and collaborative rich media management across multiple departments and users. Ensemble Video’s YouTube-like interface provides a flexible way to easily add, share, and integrate video and audio.
Examples of Use:
Temple University faculty and staff can request an Ensemble account. To do this:
- Go to the tuhelp.temple.edu website.
- Click Request Help and log in using your AccessNet username and password.
- At the top of the screen, search for Ensemble. Then click Ensemble Account Request.
- Complete the form and click Submit Request.
If you already have an account, you can access the application at http://ensemble.temple.edu.
To obtain a one-on-one consultation, please schedule and appointment with the Center for the Advancement of Teaching’s Instructional Technology Lab.
Please submit all support questions by clicking the Request Help / Service tab on the Information Technology Services home page or by calling the Help Desk at 215-204-8000.
In order to maximize storage space on the Ensemble media server, please periodically log in to your account to:
- Review multimedia files you have stored in your Ensemble libraries,
Download multimedia files you’d like to keep, and
Delete multimedia files you no longer need.