The HSC TECH Center provides access to computers, software and other technology resources.
The Health Sciences Center (HSC) Tech Center is located in the Student Faculty Center (Suite 220) and provides technology resources and support for students, faculty and staff. The phone number is 215-707-8242.
Special features include:
- 76 computer workstations (66 PCs and 10 Macs)
- Four flatbed scanners
- One scanner with a sheet feeder
- Poster Printer with glossy paper
- Wireless access throughout
- Numerous areas for group study
Spring 2021 Semester Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Note: The HSC Tech Center is closed during the weekends, University holidays and has reduced hours during semester breaks and intersessions.
- The HSC Tech Center includes five collaboration rooms for group study. Each room features:
- a table and seating area that can comfortably accommodate up to eight people
- a desktop PC
- a flat panel wall display that you can project the screen of the desktop PC or alternately connect to Wi-Fi devices, such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. They are also equipped for Apple TV.
- a whiteboard (One collaboration room has an interactive white board.)
- Learn more about the HSC TECH Center's collaborative learning spaces and reserve a room online.
- Three black and white duplex printers for print jobs under 25 pages.
- Color LaserJet printer
- Two high volume black and white printers for larger jobs (over 25 pages)
- Poster printer with glossy paper