Mozilla Firefox on the PC
If a message appears indicating that the Training Manager or Meeting Manager software cannot be installed because Java is disabled in your web browser, perform the following steps to download and install the WebEx software:
- You must have administrator privileges on your computer to use this installer.
- The following sample screens are for WebEx Training Center, but are very similar to the ones that appear for WebEx Meeting Center.
- Double-click the download link in the second paragraph of the Java Not Enabled message.
- Under WebEx Training Manager or WebEx Meeting Manager, click Windows (for Firefox or Chrome browsers).
- Click Save File.
- In the Downloads window, double-click the attcns.msi (Training Manager) or atmcns.msi (Meeting Manager).
- Click Run.
- Select the Firefox option. Then click OK.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Review the license agreement. If you agree with the terms, click I accept the terms in the license agreement and then click Next.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Windows may prompt you twice to allow WebEx to install software on your computer. Click Yes at these prompts.
- When notified the installation wizard completed, click Finish.
- Return to the Meeting Center or Training Center tab to continue the setup process.