The following steps explain how to connect for the first time. After the initial connection is established, you will connect automatically when you are in range of the network.
Note: Before performing the steps below, verify that your laptop displays an active wireless connection. If the connection indicator does not appear, activate the connection by pressing the appropriate switch or key on your laptop. For detailed instructions, refer to the user guide for your computer.
- Click the wireless icon on the system tray (lower right portion of the screen next to the date and time).
- Click the turesnet network connection.
- Click the check box next to Connect Automatically. Then click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your AccessNet username and password and then click OK.
- If you are prompted to continue connecting, click Connect.