These instructions assume you are using the Internet Explorer web browser. You may see some differences if you are using Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to http://remote.temple.edu and log in using your AccessNet username and password.
- In the Two Step Verification window, select a device that you previously registered. Then select how you want to be contacted. To receive a text message, click the Enter a Passcode box. A blue bar will then appear at the bottom of the window. In this bar, click Text me new codes.
- When prompted to make a selection, select TU VPN Network Access. Note: If you do not see this prompt, this means you do not have access to Temple's VPN resources.
- If you are prompted to download the Netscaler Gateway Plug-in for Windows, click Download. Otherwise, skip to step 10.
- When prompted to run or save the file, click Run.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- The progress bar will move as the necessary files are being installed.
- When notified that the setup is complete, click Finish.
- When your connection is established, a confirmation page appears.