- To begin using Print on the Go, you need to install a wireless print driver by clicking one of the following links: Windows 64-bit Print Driver Windows 32-bit Print Driver Note: If you are unsure whether you are using the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows, see the instructions for determining your version of Windows.
- If prompted to run or save the file, click Save.
- Click Desktop on the left panel. Then click Save to save the file to your Desktop.
- If notified the download is complete, click Close.
- Go to the Desktop and double-click on the installer icon.
- If the following warning appears, click Yes: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to your computer?
- Click Install to begin the installation process. A green progress bar will move as the necessary files are being installed.
- When notified that the installation was successful, click Finish.