- Press the Home button and then open the Box app.
- Select the folder where your document is stored.
- Select the file you want to print.
- When the file opens, tap the Open In icon near the top of the screen. In the Open In dropdown, select Open in.
- If necessary, scroll to the right until the Open in Pharos Print icon appears.
- Select the Open in Pharos Print icon.
- The print window appears showing your available funds and size of the file to be printed.
- Two-sided printing is selected by default. To change this to one-sided printing, click the left icon furthest to the left and select the one-sided printing icon.
- Note: Color printing is not currently available using Print on the Go, so you skip the next icon. To print two-pages per sheet, click the third icon from the left and select the icon with the number 2.
- To print multiple copies, select the icon on the far right and choose the number of copies. When you are ready to print, tap Apply Changes.
- The print request now appears in the My Prints column on the left. The icons, summary information and price correspond to your previous selections. To make any changes, double-tap the print request listing to return to the previous screen.
- To delete the request, slide the listing to the left. Then press Delete.
- Once you are ready to print the file, see Print Station Usage.