The Knowledge Base provides responses to frequently asked questions about how to get things done at Temple University.
The Knowledge Base is a central information repository that provides responses to frequently asked questions about how to get things done at Temple University. The repository provides over 1,100 questions and responses from approximately 80 university departments, both academic and administrative.
The university community can log in to search for information specific to students or employees. The public search interface provides access to a limited number of questions.
Note: The process of standardizing and disseminating content from Schools and Colleges is currently under review.
Submit a request through the Request Help tab on the Information Technology Services home page. After submitting the request, you will be contacted within one business day to schedule consultation and training. A complete Knowledge Base user handbook is available for content contributors.
- central university departments that provide information to students, faculty, staff, and the public
- authorization submitted by the requestor's budget-unit head or higher level person to the Knowledge Base administrator through the Request Help tab on the Information Technology Services home page
- system permission from the Knowledge Base administrator to publish questions and answers
- AccessNet username and password
- consultation and training session
- commitment to reviewing content periodically (If content has not been reviewed within the last year, it is automatically removed from the search results.)
The Knowledge Base administrator is available during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.