Learn how Microsoft Teams can help you collaborate.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Teams allows you to create a collaborative workspace where all the members of your work group can communicate and share files in one central location. Teams is part of the Microsoft 365 subscription service, which is available for Temple students, faculty and staff.
To access Microsoft Teams:
- Go to portal.office.com and log in with your AccessNet and password. Note that the first time you log in, you may have to first enter your AccessNet email@example.com email address and then select work or school account.
- On the portal page, in the panel on the left, click Teams .
- When prompted to download the Teams desktop app, you can either download and install the app, or select Use the web app instead.
- Resources from Microsoft
– Microsoft Teams Help and Learning
– Teams Quick Start Guide
- Recent Temple Tech Bits
– Collaborate Online with Microsoft Teams
– Continue Collaborating Online with Teams (Students / Faculty Staff)
– Try Microsoft Teams for Impromptu Meetings
– Combine the Power of Microsoft Teams and Planner
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Cohort Training Recordings
Microsoft and NCCE have created a free, recorded training series specifically for Temple. This training series features three different sessions that cover how Teams, Outlook and OneDrive work seamlessly together for productivity and collaboration and how they can integrate with specific Temple systems, such as Canvas and Zoom. To get started, see the links below:
– Session 1
– Session 2
– Session 3