Buy recycled computers and electronics for use on campus
Refurbished computers, monitors and peripherals are available to Temple University department representatives at a reduced rate.
- To make a request, representatives must have an active AccessNet account, a valid FOAPAL and documented approval from a budget head or director.
- Equipment must be purchased for university-related functions.
- Funds will be collected at the end of each month by the CRC through a Journal Entry Transfer.
- Log into the webstore and place your order online.
- Print the form, obtain the signature of your Department or Budget Unit Head.
- Fax the signed form to 1-5734.
- When your order is ready, the CRC will call you to schedule a time to deliver the equipment to your office location.
- The CRC is not responsible for setting up equipment. If you purchased a computer, you MUST request set up assistance by clicking on Request Help. You may also request additional assistance for other items using this site.
- To be eligible to connect to Temple's network and to receive support from the Help Desk on-site desktop support staff, departments must choose computers labeled with the word "Department" after the make and model. Computers that are labeled as "Department" come with a Information Technology Services' pre-approved software and hardware configuration. Windows 10 is our default software OS load. Consult with your local tech support contact before making any requests as some departments have limits for support on machines over 5 years old.