Telecommunications installs wired internet service for Temple affiliated offices.
Wired internet service for Temple affiliated offices is typically installed by Telecommunications. A Telecommunications staff member will come to your office and install an Ethernet jack.
To request this service, you must:
- be an authorized employee or guest of Temple University or TUHS.
- reside in a Temple building or leased space that is connected to the Temple network.
Requests for new service or modifications to existing service require the following:
- approval from the requester's budget unit head or business manager
- FOAPAL or Cost Center number
- building and room number for the service
Your computer must:
- be registered with Information Technology Services (To submit a request to register your computer, log in to the TUhelp website, click the Request Help tab, fill in the form and click Submit Request.)
- have the required antivirus software installed
- have the latest operating system patches installed
- If you have a new computer, refer to Office Computer Setup.
If you are experiencing problems with an existing Ethernet service:
Contact the Help Desk by selecting the Request Help tab on the Information Technology Services home page or calling 215-204-8000 (1-8000).
Temple University Health System Employees
Call 215-707-7008 (2-7008).