Inundated with random bits of information, such as reminders, to-dos or short notes? Does your wallet or pocketbook bulge with scraps of paper? If so, consider getting organized with Google Keep.
Google Keep provides an easy, colorful way to create and organize quick notes, to-do lists and reminders.
With Google Keep you can:
- Drag your notes around the screen or pin them to the top
- Create checklists
- Create reminders for a particular location or time
- Add images and annotate them
- Dictate notes and have them automatically transcribed (mobile app version)
- Share notes with other people
To access Google Keep
- If you use TUmail Gmail, log in to your email account and click the grid icon on the upper-right portion of the screen. Then click More and click the lightbulb icon .
- If you use Exchange, log in to TUportal and under TUapplications on the left, click Google Apps; Drive, and then click the grid icon on the upper-right portion of the screen. Finally, click More and then click the lightbulb icon .
- You can also go directly to keep.google.com. If prompted to Choose an account, select Use another account. Then enter your AccessNetemail@example.com and click Next. Finally, log in on the Temple Google Apps page.
In addition to using Google Keep on the web, you can download mobile apps for Apple iOS or Android devices. To get started, see the Google video or help page. For more advanced capabilities also see 8 tips to help you keep up in Google Keep.