Did you know that you can quickly add a screenshot or a portion of a screen to your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint 2016 files?
To try out the Screenshot feature:
- Open the screen (such as a document or web page) that you wish to include.
- Go to Word, Excel or PowerPoint and place the cursor where you would like to insert the screenshot.
- Go to the Insert menu, and
- on the Mac, click Screenshot.
- on the PC, in the Illustrations (Word/Excel) or Images (PowerPoint) section of options, click Screenshot.
- In the Available Windows screen that appears, you can:
- click one of the available screenshots to insert the entire screen
- click Screen Clipping, and then hold down the mouse to draw a rectangle around just the section of the screen that you wish to include.
The screenshot will appear in your document.