It's warm and quiet around campus right now, but in a few short weeks, the air will develop an autumn chill and campus will be in full swing once students arrive. The fall semester will be here before you know it. If you have any technology needs, now is a good time to get your requests in. Soon Information Technology Services staff will be busy assisting students. Below are a few items to consider:
Administrators & Staff
- Complete the hiring process as soon as possible. Hiring new employees at your earliest opportunity will expedite the creation of computer accounts and other system access.
- If you have new staff who need access to Finance and/or Student administrative systems, submit these requests now. To do this, log into TUportal and click Administrative Systems Access on the left under TUapplications to request access.
- Submit requests to set up new computers through the TUhelp website or to recycle old equipment through the Computer Recycling Center.
- If you are moving offices or hiring new employees, submit requests for new telephone and/or internet service through the TUhelp website.
- If you need software installed in the computer labs for teaching purposes, please contact your school and college's IT directory and also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started.
All the best for a great semester start!