Been recruited to create a presentation for the next meeting? Agreed to design a poster? Want to give your reports a refresh?
Instead of starting from scratch, get a head start on design with nicely laid out Microsoft templates equipped with fonts, color schemes and graphics. Select from posters, infographics, presentations, brochures and more. To get started:
- Go to the Microsoft templates site.
- If you're on your computer, click a Category on the left. If you're on your phone, click Office at the top and select Templates. You can also use the magnifying glass / Search tool at the top to find topics, such as Reports or Technology.
- Select a template you like and click Download.
- If prompted, click Enable Editing to make changes.
- Under Layout check the Page Size (Word, Excel), or under Design check the Slide Size (PowerPoint) to make sure it's the size you need.
- Make any changes you want to the text and layout. You can use or delete the graphics provided or add your own.