Make the most of your meetings by taking advantage of Zoom's latest options. To personalize the new options, first make sure that you have the latest version of Zoom installed on your computer by following the steps below.
Obtaining the Latest Version of Zoom
- Download the latest copy of Zoom Client for Meetings from the Zoom Download Center so you have the latest features.
- Once the download is complete, you may be prompted to sign in. Click Sign In, then Sign in with SSO, type temple in the box (unless it's already there) and finally, click Continue.
- Next, if prompted, sign in with your AccessNet username and password.
- Once Zoom is open, click the gear Settings icon towards the top right. Below are some of the options below that you can set. Note that there are slight variations between Mac and Windows options.
- set dual monitors, if you have two monitors, to show participant videos and shared content on different screens
- set how you would like Zoom to open and close a meeting
- show connected time/meeting duration
- enable HD
- have more control to touch up your appearance
- set your video for low light situations
- the bonus is you can see yourself as you make adjustments
- test and adjust your sound level
- adjust audio settings when you enter a meeting
- change the size of the chat text
- set various screen reader alerts
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk through the tuhelp.temple.edu website or call 215-204-8000.