Looking to quickly put together a PowerPoint presentation for an upcoming meeting? Having a creative block designing slides that engage? Save time creating your next presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint templates.
Each template includes a set of fonts, color schemes and graphics that you can customize.
To get started:
- Go to the Microsoft PowerPoint templates site.
- Click on a template you would like to use.
- If you're not logged in, click Sign in on the line: Already a Microsoft 365 subscriber? Sign in.
- Then click:
- Edit/Open in Browser to open the template in PowerPoint online. Note that not all templates include this option.
- Download to open the template using the PowerPoint desktop app. If prompted, click Enable Editing to make changes.
- Customize the PowerPoint text and layout any way you want. You can also delete the graphics provided or add your own.
Bonus Tip: Microsoft also offers templates for Word and Excel to help you set up documents, such as calendars, business cards, newsletters and more.