Trying to find a certain word/phrase on a webpage on your phone? Make it easy and let your phone do the searching. Here's how:
- Open Safari and go to a webpage. Then, tap the address bar and type a word/phrase, but don't tap Go.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and look under On This Page to see if your word/phrase was found. If so, you will see the number of matches. Tap Find "word/phrase" to go to the first match, which will be highlighted for you in yellow on the webpage.
- To find the next (or previous) match, tap the up and down arrows on the bottom left.
- Open Chrome and go to a webpage. Then, tap the three vertical dots on the right top corner next to the address bar, tap Find in page.
- Type a word/phrase. If the phrase appears on the page, all matches will be highlighted for you on the webpage.
- To find the next (or previous) match, tap the up and down arrows in the search bar.