The spring semester is about to begin! As students return, please help Information Technology Services spread the word about Temple’s technology resources.
- Microsoft Office 365 is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. The software is available for download on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications on TUportal.
Important Note: If you don’t have the latest version of Microsoft Office on your Temple computer, we recommend that you consult with your School/College/Departmental IT support staff about options for upgrading.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. Creative Cloud includes programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator. The software is available for download via the Adobe Creative Cloud link under TUapplications on TUportal.
- Zoom is a web conferencing resource providing students, faculty and staff with the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects. This is also an excellent resource to keep in mind this winter. In lieu of cancelling class due to weather, consider scheduling the class online using this web conferencing service.
- LinkedIn Learning offers access to thousands of videos on business, creativity and technology topics taught by industry experts, as well as certificates and skills to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Print on the Go enables students to use their print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. Students can pick up their printout at any print station location.
- OWLtech is Temple's technology store on Main Campus in Pearson Hall. Students, faculty and staff can browse and shop the latest laptops and computers from Apple and Dell, as well as accessories from brands such as Skullcandy, Moshi, JBL and many others. Save by shopping at OWLtech with education pricing on Apple products.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021