The spring semester is about to begin! As students return, please help Information Technology Services spread the word about Temple’s technology resources.
- Microsoft Office 365 is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. The software is available for download on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications on TUportal.
Important Note: If you don’t have Microsoft 365 on your Temple office computer, we recommend that you consult with your School/College/Departmental IT support staff about options for upgrading.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. Creative Cloud includes programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator. The software is available for download via the Adobe Creative Cloud link under TUapplications on TUportal.
If you used Adobe last semester, make sure to go to TUportal and, under TUapplications, click Adobe Creative Cloud, then click Subscribe to renew access.
- OneDrive offers 1TB of free storage space. Students, faculty and staff can store and share files and collaborate on projects.
- Zoom is a web conferencing resource providing students, faculty and staff with the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects. Make sure you update your account to the latest version for the new semester to take advantage of the latest options for web conferencing with students, faculty and staff.
- LinkedIn Learning offers access to thousands of videos on business, creativity and technology topics taught by industry experts, as well as certificates and skills to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Print on the Go enables students to use their print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. Students can pick up their printout at any print station location.
- OWLtech is Temple’s technology store on Main Campus located in Pearson Hall. You can browse and shop for the latest laptops and computers from Apple and Lenovo, as well as accessories from brands such as Skullcandy, Moshi, JBL and many others. You can even save by shopping at OWLtech with Apple’s education pricing.
Visit shopowltech.com where you can place your order online, then book an appointment to pick it up in the store. Questions about purchasing? Schedule a virtual consultation with an OWLtech staff member using the OWLtech/CRC Reservation calendar.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.