As we start a new semester, please help spread the word about Temple's technology resources available for students.
- Microsoft Office 365 for Windows and Mac is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. The software is available for download on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications on TUportal.
Important Note: If you don't have the latest version of Microsoft Office on your Temple computer, we recommend that you consult with your School/College/Departmental IT support staff about options for upgrading.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. Creative Cloud includes programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Spark.
- OWLbox offers 100 GB of free storage space. Students, faculty and staff can store and share files and collaborate on projects.
- Print on the Go enables students to use their print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. Students can pick up their printout at any print station location.
- WebEx is a web conferencing resource providing students, faculty and staff with the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.