As we start a new semester, please help Information Technology Services spread the word about Temple's technology resources available for students.
- Microsoft Office 365 is available for all Temple students, faculty and staff for FREE. Office includes Microsoft Office 2016 (for PCs or Macs). Students can download and install the software on up to five PCs or Macs via TUportal. For details on the programs included, see the ITS Office 365 information page.
- OWLbox.temple.edu offers 100GB of FREE storage space. Students, faculty and staff can store and share files, collaborate on projects and sync and edit files.
- Print on the Go Mobile allows students to submit print requests by emailing their attachments to email@example.com from any mobile device.
- WebEx offers students (and faculty and staff) the convenience of meeting with classmates online to complete group projects. This is also an excellent resource to keep in mind this winter. In lieu of canceling class due to weather, consider scheduling the class online using this web conferencing service.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is also available for all Temple students, faculty and staff for FREE. Creative Cloud includes apps such as Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and more. For details on how to obtain the software, see the ITS Adobe Creative Cloud page.
For more technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.