The fall semester is about to begin! As students return, please help Information Technology Services spread the word about Temple's technology resources.
- Microsoft 365 is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. The software is available for download on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications in TUportal. You can also download this software on up to five mobile devices or tablets.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. Creative Cloud includes programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator. The software is available for download via the Adobe Creative Cloud link under TUapplications in TUportal.
- OneDrive offers 1TB of free cloud storage space where students, faculty and staff can store files.
- Zoom is a web conferencing resource providing students, faculty and staff the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects. Make sure you update your account to the latest version for the new semester to take advantage of the latest options for web conferencing with students, faculty and staff. To learn more, see the ITS Zoom website.
- LinkedIn Learning offers access to thousands of videos on business, creativity and technology topics taught by industry experts, as well as certificates and skills to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Print on the Go enables students to use their print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. Students can pick up their printout at any print station location.
- OWLtech is Temple’s technology store on Main Campus, located in Pearson Hall. You can browse all the latest laptops, tablets, and accessories from brands such as Apple, Lenovo, Skullcandy, JBL and more, all at education pricing.
- As a final security reminder, if you or your students receive a suspicious email, do not click on any links it may contain. Instead, open the message and click the Report Phish button to ensure your (or their) account remains protected.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk through the tuhelp.temple.edu website or call 215-204-8000.