As we start a new semester, please help spread the word about Temple’s technology resources available for students.
- Microsoft Office 365 for Windows and Mac is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. The software is available for download on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications on TUportal.
Important Note: If you don’t have the latest version of Microsoft Office on your Temple computer, we recommend that you consult with your School/College/Departmental IT support staff about options for upgrading.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for free. Creative Cloud includes programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator. The software is available for download via the Adobe Creative Cloud link under TUapplications on TUportal.
- OWLbox offers 100 GB of free storage space. Students, faculty and staff can store and share files and collaborate on projects.
- LinkedIn Learning (New for 2019 - Formerly Lynda.com) offers access to thousands of videos on business, creativity and technology topics taught by industry experts, as well as certificates and skills to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Zoom (New for 2019) is a web conferencing resource providing students, faculty and staff with the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects.
- Print on the Go enables students to use their print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. Students can pick up their printout at any print station location.
- OWLtech (New for 2019) is the new technology store on Temple’s Main Campus in Pearson Hall. Students, faculty and staff can browse and shop the latest laptops, tablets and accessories from Apple and Dell, and save with education pricing.
For more details on technology resources, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.