Welcome to a new semester, Owls! Classes are officially back in session and with every new semester comes new projects, papers and assignments. Make the most of what Temple has to offer by tapping into these technology resources:
- Download and install Microsoft Office 365 for Windows and Mac on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications on TUportal.
- Download the entire Adobe Creative Cloud and get apps such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator via the Adobe Creative Cloud link under TUapplications on TUportal.
- TUmobile allows you to tap into Temple on the go. Through this smartphone app, you can engage with campus maps, view computer availability in the TECH Center lab, review your meal plans and more!
- OWLbox offers 100 GB of free storage space. You can store and share files and collaborate on projects.
- LinkedIn Learning (New for 2019 - Formerly Lynda.com) offers access to thousands of videos on business, creativity and technology topics taught by industry experts, as well as certificates and skills to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Zoom (New for 2019) is a web conferencing resource providing you the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects.
- Print on the Go enables you to use your print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. You can pick up your printout at any print station location.
- OWLtech (New for 2019) is the new technology store on Temple’s Main Campus in Pearson Hall. Students can browse and shop the latest laptops, tablets and accessories from Apple and Dell, and save with education pricing.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.