The new semester is right around the corner, Owls! With classes starting next week, we wanted to share these Temple technology resources to make sure you have the tech tools to succeed this fall:
- Download and install Microsoft 365 for Windows and Mac on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft Download link in TUportal under TUapplications. You can also download this software on up to five mobile devices or tablets.
- After creating new files with Microsoft 365, store them in OneDrive, where you have 1TB of free cloud storage space.
- Download Adobe Creative Cloud via the Adobe Creative Cloud link in TUportal under TUapplications and explore your creative side through apps such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator.
- Need help learning Microsoft 365 or one of the Creative Cloud apps? LinkedIn Learning offers access to thousands of videos on creativity, business and technology topics taught by industry experts, as well as certificates and skills to add to your LinkedIn Profile.
- If you’re planning to be on campus, TUmobile allows you to tap into Temple on the go. Through this smartphone app, you can engage with campus maps, stay up to date with campus news, events and more!
- Looking to buy new tech for the semester? Shop at OWLtech, Temple’s technology store in Pearson Hall on Main Campus. Browse all the latest laptops, tablets, and accessories from brands such as Apple, Lenovo, Skullcandy, JBL and more, all at education pricing.
- Save money by not having to buy a printer or ink cartridges. Instead, use your print quota to submit print requests using Print on the Go. Then pick up your printout at any available print station location.
- Use Zoom to conveniently meet online to collaborate and complete group projects. To learn more, see the ITS Zoom website, including training, privacy and security recommendations, and frequently asked questions.
- As a final security reminder, stay vigilant against phishing attacks. If you receive a suspicious email, do not click on any links it may contain. Instead, open the message and click the Report Phish button to ensure your account remains protected.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk through the tuhelp.temple.edu website or call 215-204-8000.