We hope you are having a nice winter break, Owls. As the new semester approaches, check out these tips to guide you through the beginning of the spring 2020 semester and help you get started with ease.
- Download the TUmobile app to easily access your class schedule, search interactive campus maps to find your classroom, request an evening shuttle through Flight, add Diamond Dollars and much more.
- Don't forget that Microsoft Office 365 is available for all Temple students, faculty and staff for FREE. You can download and install the software on up to five PCs or Macs via TUportal. For details on the programs included, see the ITS Office 365 information page.
- Download the entire Adobe Creative Cloud and get apps such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator via the Adobe Creative Cloud link under TUapplications on TUportal. If you used Adobe last semester, make sure to go to TUportal and, under TUapplications, click Adobe Creative Cloud, then click Subscribe to renew access.
- Need to print your course readings? Become familiar with Print on the Go Mobile. To submit print requests, log in to printcenter.temple.edu with your AccessNet username and password. Click Upload and select the document you would like to print, then click Open. Your document will be added to the Job List and can be picked up at any print station location.
- Ease in at the TECH Center Starting Monday, January 13, the TECH Center will be open 24 hours from 10:30 am Sunday through 7:00 pm Friday, and on Saturday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm. There are plenty of workstations with software applications to help you get your work done.
- Visit OWLtech, Temple’s technology store on Main Campus in Pearson Hall. You can browse and shop the latest laptops and computers from Apple and Dell, as well as accessories from brands such as Skullcandy, Moshi, JBL and many others. Save by shopping at OWLtech with education pricing on Apple products.
Curious about other technology resources available? Check out the Technology at Temple Guide.