Visit this page to learn more about Equipment Loans available in the TECH Center.
Laptops and iPads are available for a four-hour loan from the TECH Center Lab.
- Video adapters
- Scanning attachments
- Zip Drive
- Wacom tablet
- A/V Equipment for the Media Studio
- Please go to the Consultant Desk on the 2nd floor of the TECH Center lab with your Temple OWLcard ID (Physical or mobile ID) to complete all transactions for borrowing equipment.
- Equipment loans are available only to currently registered Temple University students.
- A borrowing agreement must be signed once each academic year.
- Equipment can be signed out for four hours at a time. Depending on availability, students can renew the loaner equipment by returning to the consultant desk with their ID and the equipment, and having their OWLcard re-swiped.
- Information Technology Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Information Technology Services policies.