Visit this page to learn more about Equipment Loans available in the TECH Center.
Laptops and iPads are available for a four-hour loan from the TECH Center Lab.
- Video adapters
- Scanning attachments
- Zip Drive
- Wacom tablet
- A/V Equipment for the Media Studio
- To borrow a laptop or iPad, please go to the Consultant Desk on the 2nd floor of the TECH Center lab.
- After signing the borrowing agreement, you must swipe your OWLcard to check-out and check-in devices.
- Equipment loans are available only to currently registered Temple University students.
- A borrowing agreement must be signed once each academic year.
- Equipment can be signed out for four hours at a time. Depending on availability, students can renew the loaner equipment by returning to the consultant desk with their ID and the equipment, and having their OWLcard re-swiped.
- Information Technology Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Information Technology Services policies.