The multimedia studio (Room 215-J in the TECH Center) is equipped for video shoots, audio recording, equipped for still photography sessions and video-conference interviews.
The multimedia studio is available to Temple students, faculty and staff for video shoots, audio recording, equipped for still photography sessions and video-conference interviews.
The 12 x 18 ft. studio includes:
- sound-reduction insulation, acoustic glass windows, and echo-reducing foam tiles on walls
- four ceiling-mounted video lighting rigs with dimmer switches
- backdrop frame with green screen and black, and white backdrops
- a Sony HXR-NX5U NXCAM Professional HD Camcorder and tripod system
- electronic adjustable-height workstation tables
- a Macintosh with the following software:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Audacity audio editing software
- ProTools audio editing software
- a MOTU HDX-SDI SDI, HDMI, Analog Video Interface for Mac
- a Mackie 1402-VLZ3 14-channel Mixer
- a Behringer TRUTH B2030A Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
- The multimedia studio is available only to currently registered Temple University students, faculty and staff.
- An orientation session is required prior to using the studio.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Information Technology Services policies.
- Information Technology Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.