The Printing Room located in the TECH Center offers additional resources to meet your printing needs.
In addition to the print stations throughout the TECH Center, the Printing Room offers specialized printers.
The print operations room offers:
- High-volume laser printers
- Print On the Go Printers
- Color laser printers
- Inkjet printers
- Coin-operated/Diamond Dollars copier
- Select appropriate printer from the print dialogue box.
- Swipe ID at the appropriate printer release station.
- Verify the price and page count. See Student Printing in Temple University Computer Labs for information regarding Payment for Color/Specialty Printing.
- Select “Print” to complete print job.
- Funds are deducted from Print Quota, if available, or Diamond Dollars for black and white laser, color laser, and inkjet printing. Diamond Dollars funds are deducted for the plotters.
- Printing room resources are available only to currently registered Temple University students, faculty, and staff.
- Paper substitutions are not permitted except with the inkjet printers. Only approved inkjet paper may be used. (Please bring the paper in the original wrapping/box for verification purposes.)
- Information Technology Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Information Technology Services policies.