Learn more about the resources and equipment available in the Recording Booths in the TECH Center.
The recording booths are located in the TECH Center, Room 215-J, near the Macintosh blue lab.
TECH Center recording booths offer students a private, acoustically treated environment to record podcasts, vocal narrations, voiceovers and other individual recording sessions.
Three recording booths are available. Equipment includes:
- a prefabricated, acoustically treated environment
- Booths A-C vary in size; 1-3 people per booth; Booth C is wheelchair accessible
- an iMac
- a microphone
- a mixer
- professional-grade recording software
To reserve a booth, go to groupstudy.temple.edu. You can also reserve a booth by visiting the TECH Center Consultant’s Desk or by calling 215-204-9898.
- There is a brief guide in each booth with general instructions.
- The recording is available only to currently registered Temple University students.
- The recording booths are available only to currently registered Temple University students, faculty, and staff.
- Information Technology Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Information Technology Services policies.