Learn more about the resources and equipment available in the Recording Booths in the TECH Center.
TECH Center recording booths offer students a private, acoustically treated environment to record podcasts, vocal narrations, voiceovers and other individual recording sessions. The recording booths vary in size and can accommodate 1-3 people, with one booth (Booth C) being wheelchair accessible
Three recording booths are available. Equipment includes:
- a prefabricated, acoustically treated environment
- an iMac
- a microphone
- a mixer
- professional-grade recording software
- The recording booths are available only to currently registered Temple University students, faculty, and staff.
- Information Technology Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Information Technology Services policies.