PC Instructions (Microsoft Office 2016)
- Open Word.
- Go to File.
- Select Account.
- Click on Sign In or Switch Account (Note: Switch Account allows you to add an additional account. You will still be able to access folders from other account(s) you are signed into simultaneously).
- Enter your email address and when prompted, select Work Account.
- Sign in using your AccessNet firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) and password.
Note: If you are already signed in using your AccessNet credentials and OneDrive is not appearing, you should Sign out and sign back in using the instructions above.
To save new documents to OneDrive using the PC desktop application, follow these steps:
- Click on File.
- Select Save.
- Click on OneDrive - Temple University.
- Select a Recent Folder or click Browse to search your OneDrive library.