Perform Preliminary Steps
- Log in to the TUmail website.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right and select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP from the Settings menu across the top.
- Select Enable IMAP.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
Configure your Android device
- Tap your phone's Settings icon and then tap the General tab.
- Tap Accounts or Accounts & sync.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap the Google icon.
- Enter your @temple email address (AccessNetfirstname.lastname@example.org). Then tap Next.
- When notified your account is managed by Temple, tap Accept.
- Enter your AccessNet username (not your full email address) and password. Then tap Login.
- If prompted to set up payment info, tap No thanks and then Continue.
- Tap the Google icon.Then tap your @temple email account.
- Under Data & Sync, tap the boxes next to Contacts and Gmail to enable synchronization. The Calendar should already be synchronized. If any options appear, such as Drive or Google Play, these are optional selections that you can choose to synchronize, if you wish.
- Exit the Settings menu.
Access your email
Note: These instructions assume your device has the Google Gmail app.
- Tap the Gmail icon.
- Tap the icon on the top left.
- Tap the down arrow to the right of your username at the top and select your Temple email account.