To use Print on the Go Web on an Android Device, you will need to download and install the Pharos Print app.
- Open the Pharos Print app. In the Server Address box, type printcenter.temple.edu. In the Server Port box, type 443. Then tap Connect.
- Enter your AccessNet username and password and tap Log On.
- Tap the Upload icon.
- Tap Documents.
- Locate and select the file you wish to print.
- The file will be added to the Job List. Repeat steps 1-3 for each of the files you want to add to the list.
- To view your available print quota, tap the Payment method tab on the lower part of the screen.
- To submit a print request, tap a document so that a check mark appears. The row of the file you selected becomes highlighted. • Customize the settings as needed in the Print options section near the bottom of the screen. • Note that color printing is not available at this time. • To preview the file as it will appear, tap the Preview icon near the top of the screen. • Once you are ready to print the file, see Print Station Usage.