Note: You may see slight differences depending on your version of the Android OS.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Accounts > Add account. Then select Exchange.
- Enter your AccessNet-username (for example, tua00000) and select Next.
- Enter your AccessNet password and select Sign In.
- When prompted to grant permission, tap Accept.
- When notified that Setup is complete, select Done.
You have successfully added your Outlook 365 email account on your Android device. Depending on how much data is in the mailbox, it might take some time before your information is completely downloaded into your device.