Perform the following steps to connect your Android phone or tablet to Temple's wireless networks. You can also watch our new Get Connected using an Android device video to help you perform these steps. Although the video shows how to connect to the TUresnet network, the same steps apply for connecting to the TUsecurewireless network.
- Because of the many versions of the Android operating system, the exact steps may vary slightly depending on your device. If you are unable to connect using the steps below, refer to the Troubleshooting section.
- Press the Home button and tap Settings .
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure "Wi-Fi" is turned on, then tap Wi-Fi.
- From the list of available networks, select TUsecurewireless or TUresnet.
- On the TUsecurewireless or TUresnet connect screen: a) Verify that EAP method is set to PEAP. b) Set Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2. c) Scroll down to Identity and enter your AccessNet username. d) In the Password box, enter your AccessNet password. e) Tap Connect.