- Open a web browser, such as Chrome, and go to https://printcenter.temple.edu. Then, when prompted, enter your AccessNet username and password and click Log In.
- The Job List screen appears showing the list of documents ready to be printed. Note that you can view your print quota and Diamond Dollars balance near the bottom of the screen. To proceed, tap the Upload icon near the top of the screen.
- A box appears showing the supported file formats and the allowable file size. Tap this box to continue.
- Under Choose an Action, tap Documents.
- Tap the file you want to print.
- The file appears at the top of the Job List along with the following details (cost, number of pages, number of sheets and submit time). Select the file by tapping the check box.
- The row of the file you selected becomes highlighted. Customize the settings as needed in the Print options section near the bottom of the screen. Note that color printing is not available at this time. You can preview how the file will appear by tapping the Preview icon near the top of the screen. For additional information, see Using a Print Station.