- Note: These instructions are written for iOS 11.0.3 and iOS 12.1. On the home screen of your device, tap Settings.
- In the left column, tap Accounts & Passwords. Then on the right, tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Type your AccessNetfirstname.lastname@example.org email address. Then tap Next.
- Tap Sign In.
- When prompted, type your AccessNet password. Then tap Next.
- Click Accept.
- Turn off whatever you don't want to synchronize from your Exchange account. Then tap Save. You have successfully added your Exchange email account on your iOS device. Depending on how much data is in the mailbox, it might take some time before your information is completely downloaded into your device.