Before you can start saving files in OneDrive, you must enable it. You can follow the instructions below on using OneDrive for storing appropriate work files and personal files.
To enable OneDrive for your work files:
- Log in to tuportal.temple.edu.
- Click the Microsoft Download link under TUapplications on the left.
- Read the Security Note and click I Agree.
- Next, scroll to the bottom of the install instructions screen and click on Proceed to Download Site.
- On the Microsoft screen, enter your AccessNet email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then click Next.
- Click Work or school account. Then when prompted, sign in again with your AccessNet username and password.
- When prompted to stay signed in, select either Yes or No.
- Finally, after you successfully log in, click on the OneDrive icon to enable OneDrive:
To use OneDrive for your non-work/non-Temple files: