Listserv has a variety of subscription options that you can select to suit your needs. For example, if you are going on vacation and want to stop receiving Listserv messages temporarily, you can set the option to disable your Listserv mail.
- Go to Temple's Listserv archives site and, on the right under Options, click Log In.
- At the Login Required window, enter your e-mail address and password and then click Log In.
- Select the list.
- Go to the Options menu on the right and click Subscribe or Unsubscribe.
- At the Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the (list name) window, select the subscription option(s) that you wish to change or set. For example, to temporarily stop receiving messages, go to Miscellaneous and click Mail delivery disabled temporarily. Then, click Update Options.
- A confirmation message displays at the top of the window.