- Create a text file containing all the e-mail addresses you want to add to the list. Enter one e-mail address per line. If you want to associate a name with an e-mail address, add a space or tab after the address and then type the name. For example:email@example.com Anne Boleynhenryviii@example.com Henry VIII -or- Create an Excel spreadsheet and save the file as Text (Tab delimited).
- Go to listserv.temple.edu and click Log in to Listserv.
- Enter your @temple.edu e-mail address and AccessNet password and click Log In.
- Click List Management > Subscriber Management.
- Click Select List and choose the list you want to manage.
- Click the Bulk Operations tab. Then, do the following: a) Select the function, such as adding addresses, removing all subscribers, or removing imported addresses. b) Click Browse and select the file. c) Then, click Import.
- When the operation has finished, the action and number of subscribers added or deleted will display at the top of the window.