- Go to the Listserv archives page.
- The LISTSERV Archives page displays the discussion groups that are public. Click on the list to which you want to subscribe. Note: If the list you want does not display, go to the Access Unlisted Lists box on the right, type the list name, and click Search.
- Go to the Options box on the right and click Subscribe or Unsubscribe.
- Enter your name and e-mail address and then click Subscribe (name of list). Note: By default, the Subscription Type is set to Regular. You have the option of setting the Subscription Type to Digest. For a description of each option, click the question mark to the left of Subscription Type.
- A confirmation message displays at the top of the window. Important: Listserv will send a message to your e-mail account. You will have to reply to this message to confirm your request to subscribe to the list, as explained in the next section.
- Log into your e-mail account.
- Open the "Command confirmation request" message from Temple University LISTSERV Server.
- To confirm your subscription request, click the link or reply to this e-mail with the word OK as the only text in your message.
- The LISTSERV Command Response (list name) window displays "OK" to confirm your subscription.