- Go to the portal.office.com website.
- Enter your AccessNetemail@example.com and click Next.
- Enter your AccessNet password. Then click Sign in.
- Check the Don’t show this again box and click Yes.
- From your Temple University Office 365 Portal, click your profile on the upper-right corner of the screen Then click My account.
- Under My account, click My installs.
- You can now see the number of Office 365 licensed installations on your devices. Click the down arrow next to your installs to expand this list.
- To deactivate an Office 365 installation on any of your devices, click Deactivate.
- Click Yes to confirm the deactivation. Note: Deactivating a license does not remove the Office 365 software from your computer. It only frees up an Office 365 license to be used on a different computer.
- If you try to open an Office 365 app on a device where it was deactivated, a screen similar to the following appears.