- Go to the portal.office.com website. Then Enter your AccessNetfirstname.lastname@example.org and click Next.
- If prompted to select a Work or school account or Personal account, click Work or school account.
- Enter your AccessNet username and password. Then click Login.
- At the Stay signed in? prompt: - If you are working on your personal computer, check the Don’t show this again box and click Yes. - If you are working on a public computer, such as in a computer lab, click No.
- From your Temple University Office 365 Portal, click your profile on the upper-right corner of the screen Then click My account.
- Click Subscriptions on the menu that appears on the left-side of the screen.
- Under Office apps & devices, click View apps & devices.
- Click the down arrow next to DEVICES to view all the devices on which Office 365 is installed.
- To sign out of an Office 365 installation on any of your devices, click Sign out. Note: Signing out does not remove the Office 365 software from your computer. It only frees up an Office 365 license to be used on a different computer.