- Close out of all Office applications, including Skype for Business.
- Click the New Software Available notification above the system tray on the lower-right portion of your screen. Then skip to step 4. If this message no longer appears, go to step 3.
- If the New Software Available notification no longer appears, click the Start button and search for Software Center.
- Click the Applications menu. Then click the Microsoft Office 365 icon.
- Click Install.
- When prompted that Office is installed, click Close. It is recommended that you then restart your computer.