Before setting up your iPhone or iPad, use a computer to enable IMAP in TU Gmail by performing the following steps:
- Log in to the TUmail website.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right and select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP from the Settings menu across the top.
- Select Enable IMAP.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
Next, configure your iPhone or iPad by performing the following steps. To use these instructions, you must be using iOS version 11 or above:
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Next, tap Add Account and then tap Google.
- Tap the Email or phone box and enter your @temple e-mail address (AccessNetfirstname.lastname@example.org) and tap Next.
- At the Temple login screen, enter your AccessNet username and password. Then tap Login.
- By default, your Mail, Contacts, and Calendars will be synced. If you also want to sync Notes, tap the white circle and move it to the right so the oval becomes green.
- Tap Save on the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Finally, press the Home button and then tap your Mail icon to access your account.