The EnsembleLive app is a live audio/video streaming application for smartphones and tablets. The instructions below explain how to set up the EnsembleLive mobile app, so you can broadcast on-the-go from any location. Using this app, will also record live content to your Ensemble Video media library while streaming live audio/video in real-time.
The EnsembleLive app works on Android and Apple devices (iPhones/iPads running iOS 8 and above).
- Download the EnsembleLive app from one of the following locations: a) Ensemble support page b) iPhone/iPad (iTunes Store) c) Android Devices (Google Play Store)
- Click Live Stream in the left navigation pane. Then click Live capture.
- In the Description tab, enter a title, as well as optional descriptive information. Then click Continue.
- In the Manage Stream tab, click Continue.
- In the Publish tab, optionally select one or more playlists to include in the live capture. Then click Publish.
- In the list of live Streams, click the EnsembleLive App button below the live capture video you just created.
- Share or click the Launch URL: - Select Option 1 if you are on a computer want to send an email to your mobile device. Then proceed to step 8. - Select Option 2 if you are on your mobile device. Then skip to step 11.
- Send the Launch URL email to your mobile device
- Open the EnsembleLive Launch URL email on your mobile device.
- Tap the Launch URL to open EnsembleLive App.
- Tap Yes when prompted to overwrite settings.
- You are done! Tap the red Stream button to start streaming and recording in Ensemble Video!