See below for instructions on how to procure SSL certificates.
Note: When submitting a request for an SSL certificate, the customer must include a FOAPAL.
- Open to the following web page in a separate window or tab: GlobalSign Certificate Application
- Select a Validity Period for the certificate. This can be from one to five years. Note: These instructions cover only NEW certificate requests that do not require Subject Alternative Names (SANs).
- Select whether to add Subject Alternative Names (SANs). Note that it is unlikely you will need SANs. For more information about SANs, go to:www.globalsign.com/resources/datasheet-unified-communications-ssl.pdf Then insert the Ceritificate Signing Request (CSR). For assistance with creating a CSR, go to:http://www.globalsign.com/support/ssl.php
- Fill in necessary information to finish processing your request: Email Address ** All renewal notices will be sent to the email address entered here ** It is STRONGLY suggested that a GROUP email address be used because renewal notices will be sent here and sometimes individuals are no longer in the same group at renewal time. Cost Center – Full FOAPAL - needs to be the full FOAPAL of the department requesting the certificate. Your request will be REJECTED if the full FOAPAL is not included!
- After installing your certificate be sure you also have the latest Intermediate Certificate installed. For more information, go to:http://www.globalsign.com/support/index.php (see Intermediate Certs Section)