- Log in to TUportal. Then click Manage My Account on the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Click Manage Phones.
- Click Install Duo App next to your mobile phone.
- Verify your identity by selecting Call Me or Text Me. For more information, see the Verification Options section below.
- If you selected the Text Me option, enter your passcode and click Submit. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- Click Yes.
- You will receive a text message with a link to the Apple Store or Google Play Store to download and install the free Duo Mobile app. If you did not receive the text, click Resend. After installing the Duo Mobile app, select an activation method: - To activate the app using a QR code, click QR Code and go to the next step. - To activate the phone using a text message, click Text Message. You will receive a second text message with an activation link. Click this link. Then skip to step 10.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to hold your phone camera up to the QR code that displays. For details, see the next step.
- Open the Duo Mobile app on your phone. Then: a. Tap Add Account or Get Started (or the plus button in the upper right). b. If prompted to allow Duo Mobile access to the camera, tap OK or Allow. c. Scan the QR code to add the account to Duo Mobile.
- After setting up the Duo Mobile app, click Next.
- Click Close.
- The Manage Phone screen reappears. A Reinstall Duo App link now appears next to your mobile phone.